Yesterday, Saturday 20th May 2017, I watched Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for the first time ever – 15 years after it was released.
Here’s what I thought…
- Gollum has cracking cheek bones
- Man flesh stinks
- How is the marshland water on fire?
- Sam looks an awful lot like a guy I used to work with
- They’re taking the Hobbits to Isengard
- Shadowfax is FIT
- Gandolf the White can’t half whistle
- Aragorn is 87?
- Agent Smith just doesn’t understand love
- This must’ve been very expensive to make
- When does Legolas replenish his arrows?
- The trees looks like the Cheesestring mascot
- Frodo and Sam haven’t kissed yet
© Carl Burkitt 2017