I didn’t get the chance to watch the 2017 Queen’s Speech.
Here’s a quick review cobbled together through bits I’ve managed to skim read…
- We’re leaving the EU
- Old lady forced to work when love of her life is in hospital
- Some bloke called Bill was given 27 mentions – he must be great
- A coinkydink hat
- Children are allowed to eat again
- Black Rod. What?
- Man heckles for 23rd time in a row
- The insulation of old people will no longer be stolen
- A Domestic Violence and Abuse Commissioner to be appointed. Assume they mean Anti-Domestic Violence and Abuse Commissioner, but can’t be 100% certain
- Foxes can do whatever the fuck they want
© Carl Burkitt 2017